Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Change of Pace

My, but it has been a long time, hasn't it?  I have been around, but not writing blog posts.  Let me tell you: things have changed around here.  First, our family has endured the loss of four family members.  Each one of them held a special place in my heart.

Other things that have changed are my love has retired so we have more time to spend with each other.  I love that.  We have done some traveling which has been fun.  Last month I attended a week long beading seminar in Arizona, and hubby attended a week long woodcarving seminar.

I have been doing some beaded kumihimo, among other things.  This is one of my projects: 

Design by Linda McConnell. 

Another new thing is the addition of a new pet.  A Siamese kitty we have named Ziggy.  He is very sweet.   We just have to get the other cat used to him.
That is about all that is new around here.  See you soon.

No comments: